The Scauzillo Firm, PLLC was established by Rick Scauzillo (Frank R. Scauzillo, Jr.), a certified public accountant and member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants. Rick is a graduate of Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business. For more than 30 years, his practice has been a leading boutique small business accounting and tax services firm, and has been actively involved with his clients in the management of their businesses, assisting these clients with their accounting requirements, software installations and tax compliance services. Rick has a successful history of fulfilling client needs as a partner in a local and national accounting firm. He has been a sole practitioner since 1988 and has the reputation for delivering reliable and quality work.
The firm’s main business objective is to provide clients with a service of value, fulfill all obligations with a since of integrity and to help client’s obtain their personal and business goals.
Below are just some of the services this firm provides —
- Income tax compliance services, both business and personal, trusts, and estate returns
- Tax planning
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service and Texas Comptroller
- Internal accounting and general ledger maintenance
- Payroll and sales tax compliance
- Management consulting
- Business, financial and retirement planning
- Wealth preservation